Sunday, September 14, 2008

Good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise.....

Well, I guess the good Lord wasn't willin' today and the creek sure did rise -- at least at Houston Intercontinental Airport as my flight was cancelled again today. BUT, I really wanted to go to Costa Rica so I was able to keep my return flight and go out tomorrow on a Delta flight through Atlanta. The flight leaves from Austin at 5:30am so, if I'm able to send a new message tomorrow, it may be a bit incoherent.

Hopefully, the next update will be from the northern Pacific area of Costa Rica.
Linda

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Didn't hear from you today and your cell phone went straight to voicemail when I called so I'm hoping that means you are on your way to Costa Rica. Can't wait for the first 'real' installment on the blog.